Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Library Visits



As James and I reading some library books the other day, I thought I need to blog about this...  we go to the library every 2-3 weeks to check out new books for James (usually 3-5 books/visit).  Y'all this boy l.o.v.e.s his library books.  

Each week he falls in love with some new book.  I always think that we are going to end up having a huge fit about missing one of his books....  luckily though he finds a new book that he falls in love with.  

We generally check out a potty training book (maybe one day we won't need these any longer ;)), a truck or car book, a Caillou book, and a Thomas book.  

Right now he is obsessed with Dumpy and His Pals.  Last time it was a train book.  I love the library because they have books that are out of print like Dumpy, but awesome!  Also it just saves us money.  James already owns probably 200+ books...  we have spent plenty already.  ;)

So if you don't already go to your local library, I encourage you to take advantage of one of our favorite places!

No comments:

Post a Comment