Friday, November 4, 2011

A Heart Like His


This book is a month long meditation book.  There is a mediation for 30 days.  June is the month of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and it is encouraged that this book be used that month.

I did in fact begin this in June.  I liked the meditations and I like that I can use this book more than one time.  For some reason though this was not really my favorite religious book.  I think that I was just not quite ready yet.  I just felt like I was not anywhere near worthy to be like Jesus.

So my plan is to try the book again next June beginning June 1 and doing it EACH day.  This year I didn't get the book until a few days unto June and then didn't do it each day, so I finished in July.

So I wouldn't say run out and buy it like The Better Part (I have finished 2 of the gospels thanks to that gem!), but you may like it better than me...

Pages:  128
Read: June/July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment