Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ask Me No Questions


I got this book when I went to a Regnum Christi Night of Reflection at church.  It was written by a consecrated Regnum Christi lady.  I think that the target audience is really young adults.  But that's just fine with me because YA is some of my favorite reading!

This is a story about a single mother and her three very special children.  They are on the run, but it takes most of the book to figure out why.  The mother is doing her best to raise her children to be good Catholic children and it was just nice to read about how we should be living as opposed to how most of us do live.

I liked the book.  It got me thinking about the sanctity of human life {which seems to be on my mind a lot lately.}  I think that you would definitely need to be a strong believer to read this one.

Read:  November 2011
Pages:  265

No comments:

Post a Comment