Thursday, November 10, 2011

Inside of a Dog


This is our newest book club book.  Last month we had a non-fiction book and again this month.  Non-fiction is not really my favorite genre as I have discussed before...  I am a bit early posting (we have not met yet) because, in case you haven't guessed, I did not finish the book.  I read all but about 100 pages.

The book is about dogs and how they were domesticated.  In addition it discussed how dogs are the same and different as us.  It really was pretty interesting but became a little redundant.

Each time I tried to tell my husband something interesting that I learned, he let me know that he had seen that on a tv show...  I would not have chosen this book on my own, but it was okay.  If you are interested in learning more about your dog and like non-fiction, you might just enjoy this one.  Otherwise just try to catch the tv show.

I am sooo excited for next month's pick though, Heaven is for Real.

Read:  Nov. 2011
Pages:  368

No comments:

Post a Comment