Friday, September 23, 2011

Time for God



This is another quick and easy read by Jacques Phillipe.  The last on that I read by him was good but I couldn't remember what happened.  This one however I totally remember.  Probably because this one is about praying and since that is what my church group will be studying this year, I am really interested in it.

This book basically says that there are many different ways to pray and meditate, but Phillipe just wants you to do it.  All that God cares about is us making time in our busy lives for him.  I loved that.  It really got me thinking that I do need to be better about committing to spending more time each day with God.  If we will just give him a little of our time he will bless us beyond measure and we will actually hear what he is telling us.

This is a good one.  I definitely know that I will go back to it and refresh my memory from time to time.  :)

Read:  May-August 2011
Pages:  120

No comments:

Post a Comment