Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cars books


These are currently some of James' favorite books.  {James is currently 2.5 years old}  A friend gave him one in May when he began his H.U.G.E obsession with Cars.  Truth be told I never really was a fan of the Step into Reading sorts of books as a first grade teacher {mostly didnt like the vocabulary and thought they were boring)...  but now I see the value in some of these little jewels.

 Now James is not actually reading {yet, ;)} but these are the perfect length for an impatient 2 year old. The Step 1 books are the perfect length because they are about 1 sentence per page.

Most importantly though, it is just having books about something that your child is interested in!  I have quite a few more books that I want to share that James has been interested in for the last few months.

I am trying soooo hard to catch up { I have at least 5 James books, and 9 of my books that I need to blog about!}, but James is going thru a little I don't want to nap phase and that is my time to blog...


No comments:

Post a Comment