Friday, September 2, 2011

Fame


A few weeks ago, James and I were at the library and I wanted something easy to read.... like I could finish it in under a week.  So I remembered that I had read a Karen Kingsbury book a while back {I actually had to go look at past post to remember the authors name...}  I stumbled upon this sweet little book.

I like Karen Kingsbury.  She reminds me of Nora Roberts, but Christian stories.  This book was JUST what I was looking for.  It is the story of a famous A-lister who can't get a small town girl out off his mind.  When she comes to Los Angeles though things don't go the way they are supposed to.  This is the beginning of Dayne and Katie's five book love story.  I can't really tell you much about the books with out giving it all away.

However I will say this series really got me thinking about the paparazzi and I have not bought quite as many Us Weeklys since.

Read:  July 2011
Pages:  368

No comments:

Post a Comment