Thursday, October 25, 2012

James' Halloween Favorites (3.5 YO)


I just looked back to see if I had done a Halloween post before.  Sure enough I did one exactly one year ago today... {Spooky, huh!}  In any case, this was the first book on that post, but it is seriously his favorite! Halloween book.  So I would say this book is a great investment.


This is another book from my old classroom library (from when I taught 1st grade).  James really liked this story this year.  He is super into pumpkins and pumpkin patches so he's loved reading it.  He also really likes mice {we can thank Tom & Jerry for that!} so this was a perfect fit.


This might be the only Halloween book that I bought specifically for James in our Halloween collection.  It is a fun little rhyme that I remember doing when I was a little girl.  This is another one that often makes it into the rotation.

Hope y'all enjoy the Halloween books for little ones.  Fun news:  this was my 100th post!  Kinda crazy!!  And FYI...  there might be more books about what James and baby like in the coming months. If memory serves, after James was born I did not do much reading for a while.  So it looks like my reading frenzy that I have been on is about to take a little break.  But I do have a little something up my sleeve...

James age:  3 years 7 months

No comments:

Post a Comment