Monday, October 15, 2012

Rhett Butler's People



I saw this book at Target this summer. Gone with the Wind is one of my all time favorite books. So I had to get this one. This book was really good.

It starts when Rhett was a young man. You get to see his formative years, then you get to see Gone with the Wind from his perspective. This book will make you love Rhett even more. It was fun getting to know more about Belle Watling and Rosemary, Rhett's little sister.

There were a few little stories that kept you wondering throughout the book that got wrapped up nicely at the end.

If you like antebellum literature, you will probably like this one. Just know its not 100% historically accurate. :)

Read:  September 2012
Pages:   512

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the those books that I picked up awhile ago at a store, and then I have never read it, but I haven't read Gone with the Wind either. Oh well! Some day, maybe?!

    ReplyDelete