Monday, October 1, 2012

Gone Girl


I have heard some buzz about this one and it is currently on the best seller list.  So I thought that I would give it a try.  I knew that it was going to be suspense, which I am good with (just not scary ;)).

This one was really pretty darn good.  I liked the story and the way that she organized her chapters.  You knew that there was more to the story than what the author was currently sharing, so you just had to keep reading at a pretty quick pace.  I liked the characters; I liked the writing; I liked pretty much everything about this one.

Y'all the characters in the book are whack!  But I found myself loving them in spite of their craziness. There were lots of twists and turns to keep you reading (although at the very end I could predict a little of what would happen).  

If you like Reliable Wife, you may like this one as well.  It was a little on the dark side like that one.

{I have been on a reading kick, trying to read as many as possible before new new baby comes in November.  And I have been really lucky to have gotten a lot of books that I really like lately!}

Read:  September 2012
Pages:  432

No comments:

Post a Comment