Thursday, September 20, 2012

Surrender!



Y'all I loved this book. It was another one that I made myself savor; I read about a chapter a week so that I could really let what he was writing sink in. I hope that some of it did. I am a big sharer of books. But this one will not be leaving my grubby paws. I want to be able to read and reread it!

On to what it's all about. This was written by Fr  Larry Richards. He is a tell it to you like it is sorta guy. This book is all about trying to live God's will for your life. He discusses loving your neighbor and helps give some feedback on how to do this. {Doesn't it seem like there is always one person in your life who just gets under your skin. Boy did I need this. :).} Anyway he always gives "homework" to practice putting these new practices into your everyday life. I think that's a lot of the reason I loved it.   In the end he gets to how to listen for Gods will and doing it!

Y'all this was good!  I definitely recommend it!

Read: August/September 2012
Pages: 144

No comments:

Post a Comment