Thursday, November 8, 2012

Trains (non-fiction)


A few weeks ago at the library, I randomly saw this book.  I asked James if he would like it and he said, "YES!"  This book has quickly become one of his very favorite books.  I think that this might be one of the first non-fiction books that we have checked out from the library.  {If you know anything about me, you know I am not a huge NF fan....but I know that boys especially little ones do in fact love NF!}

This one has turned out to be perfect for his age because it is short and sweet.  A lot of the book discussed things that he already knows like what different train cars are called, but I think that makes it fun.

I highly recommend this one if you have a little one who likes trains.

James' age:  3 years 7 months

No comments:

Post a Comment