Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stories I Only Tell My Friends


This is the July book club book.  I love a good biography, autobiography, or memoir.  {Let's be honest, I even like mediocre ones ;)}  So again I had high hopes.  Once again it lived up...  So in June I was 2/2!  Thank goodness!!

Anyway this is the story of Rob Lowe, from his childhood days in Ohio to life as an actor in Hollywood.  He just seemed so down to earth to me.  I have always thought that he's a hottie so maybe it was just easy to read about him {since he's also easy on the eyes!}  I did not realize that he has been married for 20+ years.  That's awesome in middle America these days... unheard of in Hollywood.  This was a fun peek into a world that is so foreign to mine and super easy to read.

If you want a fun summer read, and like Rob Lowe, I say go get this bad boy.  :)

Read: June 2012
Pages: 352

No comments:

Post a Comment