Friday, July 6, 2012

The Secret of the Rosary


I bought this book forever ago when I needed a few more dollars spent to get my free shipping at Amazon.  It sat in my nightstand for a long, long time.  A lady at church mentioned this book and my interest was piqued.

So a few months (like March!) ago I started reading it at my weekly adoration time.  I loved it so much that I didn't want to finish it too fast!  I wanted to savor it.  That is unheard of for me.  This book was written a long time ago and I just loved what it said about the rosary.

I have always been interested in the rosary and just recently (the last 9 months) began to say it with regularity.  Wow is it a powerful prayer!  This book just really reaffirmed my love of the rosary.  It also gives some different ways to say it.  Which I know will be very helpful because I don't want to just say the words...  I want my prayer life and meditations to always grow.  I often use the Scriptural Rosary, which is also awesome, but I am excited to try these new meditation aids!

If you are Catholic or just interested in learning more about the rosary check this book out, you will not regret it!

Read: March-June 2012
Pages: 240

No comments:

Post a Comment