Friday, May 3, 2013

LEGO City: Catch That Crook



Disclaimer:  The next few posts are kiddy books...sorry if you are looking for adult suggestions...  life has been busy and reading has again taken a back seat...  I keep trying but it's not happening! ugh!

A few weeks ago this sweet little find jumped out at me while at the library {we may or may not have been having trouble finding something that did not have to do with trains...  wills may have been clashing...just sayin'}  and it was the perfect fit!  James is becoming increasingly obsessed with all things LEGOS.  It was a cute little story that was fun and easy to read.

If you, too, have a little LEGOS fanatic on your hands try to grab one of these.  We are on the lookout for the rest at the library,  But they are popular, y'all!

James' age:  4 years

2 comments:

  1. The cover of that book is pretty funny! I'm always looking for good books for my son. I'm a middle school reading teacher, so I know a lot of good chapter books for later on! Right now we are loving Darth Vader & Son because Dad is a Star Wars guy :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to get book ideas from you when James gets older because I don't know many good books for older kids. :). Your son is precious and at such a fun age!!!

      Delete