Monday, May 27, 2013

Leaving


I picked this one up at the library recently. I hadn't read any Karen Kingsbury in awhile.  I was browsing the shelves and this one jumped out {probably because it looked new, am I a book snob?}. I thought it would be fun to read about Bailey Flanigan since I had read about her family in the Firstborn and Sunset series by KK.

For some crazy  reason it took me the full three weeks to read this one. But once I really got into it and had to hurry and finish before the due date, I loved it. I'm so glad I pushed through!!

This is the story of Bailey all grown up and about to leave the family nest for the first time. It was a sweet book and although I missed another series that gave a little background on the intervening years I followed just fine.

I think I also liked it because it  because Bailey and Cody remind me of Aaron and I in the early years. Friends who ended up dating other people and following different paths  before finding lasting love. :)

Read: May 2013
Pages: 328

No comments:

Post a Comment