Friday, December 9, 2011

Free Spirit's Best Behavior Series


Now as you may know sweet James is a little over 2.5.  At times he tests boundaries like all two year old.  When the needs arises Aaron and I talk to him about using gentle hands, etc.  But when I saw this one the other day at the library, I thought a little reinforcement couldn't hurt {a certain someone may or may not have been in time out numerous times at school for unkind touching recently...}

The first book in this series that I found at the library was Diapers Are Not Forever.  It is still one of my favorite potty training books.  {We have read TONS of those lately!}  I wish I knew about Pacifiers Are Not Forever when we were getting rid of the paci!

Anyway this is another series that I think is great!  We may or may not need the Tails Are Not For Pulling edition around here....

No comments:

Post a Comment