Wednesday, December 28, 2011

101 Things You Should Do Before Your Kids Leave Home


I got this book recently when I needed to spend a few more dollars to get free shipping at Amazon.  This book is not exactly what I thought that it was going to be...  it was very Christian centered.  Which I appreciate, but maybe some wouldn't.  

It had lots of fun ideas of things to do with your kiddos from a young age all the way to their teenage years.  I would say get this soon rather than later even though you won't be able to do many of them early....  you will want to know what to plan for.

Some of these I already had thought of...  swimming with dolphins, Laundry camp....

Some it reminded me of what we want to do... go camping, camp inside!

Some where new ideas... teddy bear hunt in the house...

I liked this because each idea was one page.  So I could read it for just a few minutes before bed or just after James had pottied and I knew I had a few minutes before I had to be on accident patrol.  ;)

I want to leave you with a great quote from the back...

The soul is healed by being with children.  Fyodor Dostoevsky


Pages:  213
Read:  December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment