Friday, January 1, 2010

The Lovely Bones




I have been dying to read this book since Mark Wahlberg is going to play the dad in the movie. {Sigh}

Susie Salmon was murdered and she looks down on her family throughout the book as they deal with her death. She watches as her family begins to fall apart in the aftermath. Dad becomes obsessed with finding her killer and taking care of the family; Mom pulls farther and farther away from the family; her brother and sister try to find their way.

I liked this book. I tend to like books that show different versions of Heaven. It is fun to get to think about what Heaven will really be like. I stayed up until 1 AM finishing the book I believe. Been forever {or at least 9 months} since I have done that! I was couldn't wait to find out what happened to her murderer.

Read: December 2009
Pages: 328



No comments:

Post a Comment