Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Everything I Need to Know about Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume




This was my book club's January selection. It is a collection of short stories about several authors' who learned so much from Judy Blume. Now I do love to read and loved Judy Blume growing up {who didn't love Fudge}, but was not a huge fan of this book. I did not finish the book because we got busy painting the living room, so I did not get to read before bed each night... I was a little creeped out by how much these women adored the characters. When they had a life struggle they would go reread Judy Blume books and really connect with the characters. Again I love to read, but am not really a big rereader... It is a good book if you have little ones though, because you can read about a short story a night.


Read: January 2010

Pages: 288

Book Club: No one seemed to really love it... many did not finish it

No comments:

Post a Comment