Friday, January 1, 2010

James' Early Favorites

I have been reading to James almost from the moment he was born. {Well once he could stay awake long enough!} It was so amazing to me how he had preferences right from the start. My goal in sharing with you some of his favorite books at the different ages is to save you from buying all 352 books like I did. Ha! This is a list of books that I would say he loves from about 2-6 months.


1. We got this one when he was around 4 months old. He loves it because Mommy will let him eat it!
2. This was truly a favorite because he loved getting to look at the mirrors. I could lay him in the Boppy and prop this book next to him and he would be content for ages. Lately he does not seem as interested, but it was worth every penny.
3. I had always heard that babies love black and white and this book proved it to me. He loved looking at these pictures {especially the back page which is a black and white checkerboard}. Again he isn't as interested in this one lately, but he would have been content with just this one and Mirror Me at first.
4. What a classic! He truly loved hearing me read it. I think because it is so short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment