Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Spy! & Toyland Express








Do y'all remember these books from when you were little?  They were the best and apparently they still are. James, Daddy, and I all enjoy these ones.

It all started when we found Toyland Expess at the library. It's part of the Do You See What I See series. Truly amazing for a train loving little boy. We literally had the librarian searching the library for it one day because James was determined the get it and we knew it was there somewhere.

Every night at bedtime we read James a book or two. Then we leave him with a lamp on and one of these books. He's out in a few minutes but man he enjoys looking at all the little details.

James' age:  3 years 10 months

2 comments:

  1. Kate, my kindergartener is OBSESSED with I-spy type books! In fact, she checked out the Toyland Express on Monday during library time. What a cool book, she totally got the concept of the stages of the toys and she got teary eyed when they went to the garage sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun that she liked Toyland Express as well. And what a little smartie! :). I'm telling you I love these books!

      Delete