Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chugga-Chugga Choo-Choo


James' speech therapist let us borrow this week recently.  Wow!  It is quickly become one of his favorite books EVER!  He will literally have us read it to him over and over again in one sitting.  We have never had a book like that before.

The language in this book is really fun and the pictures are wonderful.  This is a great book for a little boy.  Especially if you are trying to get him to talk more!  After two reading James was already following along with us and actually "reading"  whooooo whoooo part.  {My oh my was I thrilled!}

I would absolutely recommend this book if you have a young boy or need a gift for a 3 year old boy who likes trains!  {His speech therapist said every little boy says he has this book.... I think they just really like it  ;)}

James Age:  2 years 11 months

No comments:

Post a Comment