Monday, February 20, 2012

Sing You Home


Aaron bought me this book for Christmas.  I spent two days reading it and then I skimmed the rest.  I am thinking that I will not be able to finish it...  I used to adore Jodi Picoult, but it seems like they are all so similar lately.

Basically this one is about a couple who loses a baby (after a long battle with infertility) and it tears them apart.  Then there is a big, big twist that I don't want to give away.... sooooo that is where I am going to leave it.

I think that it might have been kinda hard to read because I was really really wanting another baby when I read this and the infertility thing really got to me.  {just so you know I am at a peaceful place now about growing our family...} :)

Pages:  496
Read:  December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment