Monday, June 14, 2010

I Am Ozzy


This is our book club's June selection. I am not really sure what to say about it....

Basically it is Ozzy telling his story, imagine stream of conscious Ozzy Osbourne. It was pretty entertaining and all weekend I was telling Aaron crazy Ozzy stories.... because you know there are many of those! It was a little hard to read though because of the style of writing. I was a little over all the ya knows at the end of the sentences.

I enjoyed learning about his life and family, but was really tired of hearing how "out-of-his-mind" he was all the time. I am not really sure how Sharon stayed married to him all this time.... I think that if I actually knew anything about Ozzy I would have enjoyed it a little more.

If it is at your local library, I say go for it. Wouldn't pay for it though.

Read: June 1-13, 2010
Pages: 416 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment