Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Power of a Praying Parent



A sweet lady at church gave this book to me when I had Rachel. I have been reading it ever since. Y'all this book is awesome awesome awesome!!!  It gave me so many ideas about things to pray for for James and Rachel. I never thought about praying about their relationship. Now I totally am. I also pray for their faith and anything I feel led by God to pray about. I also love how she talked about having God reveal what is troubling your children when they are troubled.  After I finished this book, I read that the one thing we will regret the most after we die will be not praying enough. I'm determined to pray more...

Y'all this book is a keeper!  I suggest getting this book quick!

Read: November 2012-March 2013

Pages: 224

No comments:

Post a Comment