Friday, June 15, 2012

Bossypants


So this was our May book club book.  Only two of us read it because we are just in some sort of book club funk...  It's really more of a dinner club lately.  ;)

This is another one that I wanted to hold off on writing about because I really, really wanted to finish it.  I kinda quit In the Woods so I could jump into to this one.  I had really high hopes.  It was cute.  But I don't really know that much about Tina Fey and just wasn't totally feeling this one...  I read about 3/4 of it though.  So my recommendation is that if you really like Tina Fey read it...  if you don't then don't!  :)

And just so you know I am really digging the June book club book so far.  ;)  So hopefully I will be writing about it very soon!!!

Read:  May 2012
Pages:  304

No comments:

Post a Comment