Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo

I had heard about this book when we visited Aaron's family and saw it was written by a Swedish author. Since my dad is Swedish this seemed really interesting to me! Wow! I personally loved it, but there were some pretty graphic parts {just as a disclaimer.}

This is the story of Mikael Blomkvist {how can I not love him his name is so close to my brothers, Mikael Ringqvist}, a journalist who is hired by a millionaire to figure out what happened to his niece. The catch is that the niece disappeared 40 years ago. There are many twists and turns and I loved this book. I may have liked this book as well because I recognized many of the places from my year living in Sweden. That was so fun!

I definitely recommend it! Just be prepared for some disturbing parts.

Read: July 2010
Pages: 600

No comments:

Post a Comment