Sunday, April 18, 2010

Are You There Vodka, It's Me ChelseaPages

This was our easy-breezy April read for Book Club. I loved it! It was so easy and just plain fun! I have never watched Chelsea Handler's show {but my sister loves it.} Let's face it we all know someone whose stories we find hard to believe. Chelsea is that person. The story begins when Chelsea is young. She tells a big whopper about how she is going to be in a movie. I kept thinking of the whopper-tellers I know and thinking I could totally see them doing something like this in elementary school. {It may or may not remind me of a current student who either gets a puppy or someone has a baby at least once a week!} I suggest running to your nearest book store and snapping this one up ASAP. I think I finished it in 3 nights!

Pages: 264
Read: April 12-15

No comments:

Post a Comment