Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Girl Who Played with Fire


I read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo this summer and could.not.wait to read the rest of the trilogy. As you may have noticed though, I was having lots of trouble finishing Book Club books this fall... so I knew that Aaron and I were going to Mexico over Christmas and asked for the last two books for Christmas. I read this book in about 2 days laughing on the Mexican beach!

This book is about Lisbeth and Mikael Bloomkvist again. This time Mikael is looking into the sex trafficking business of Sweden. When a couple ends up murdered, all signs point to Lisbeth. Her friend, Mikael, believes that it isn't her. You learn a lot more about Lisbeth's past in this book. It was also not nearly as disturbing as the first book.

I.loved.it!!!

Pages: 630
Read: December 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment