Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Blind Side


Man, I can't believe that it has been 6 months since I posted!!!! Obviously this year has been crazy busy!

This was our September book for Book Club. While I did really like this book, I did not finish it (you are going to see me say this numerous times...).

I loved the beginning of the book where it talked all about the position that Michael played and how that position evolved. I think that if you have a man in your life that loves football, this would be a great book for him. I also did not realize that Memphis had such a poor area. I don't know why. Reading about Hurt Village though made me really sad. I loved reading about how he connected with this family. It made me think about some of my students and I loved the teacher who believed in him. He is a smart guy, he just needed to take oral tests.

I would definitely recommend this, especially if you want to read the same book as your husband.

Pages: 352
Read: September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment